Terms and conditions of use of San Miguel Castle.
1. Acceptance The use of Castillo San Miguel Terms and conditions of access and use of Castillo San Miguel is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you fully accept the conditions and limitations of liability contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must stop using the Website.
2. Tips The content of Castillo San Miguel website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon to make or fail to make any decision.
3. Change of Use Castillo San Miguel reserves the right to: 3.1 Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without prior notice and confirm that it will not be liable to you for any change or removal and. 3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and continued use of the Website after any change will be deemed your acceptance of such changes.
4. links to third party websites Castillo San Miguel Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of such sites.
5.1. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on the Website and its content (including without limitation the design, texts, graphics and all software source codes and connect to the website ) are owned or licensed by Castillo San Miguel or otherwise used by Castillo San Miguel as permitted by law.
5.2. By accessing the Website, you agree to access the contents exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use. No part of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. This excludes the downloading, copying and / or printing of website pages for personal, non-commercial use.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
6.1. The Site is provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE without any representation or endorsement and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, suitability for a particular purpose, no infringement, compatibility, security and precision.
6.2. To the extent permitted by law, Castillo San Miguel shall not be liable for any loss or indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation the loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising from or in connection with the use of the Site. Web.
6.3. Castillo San Miguel does not guarantee that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or any other thing that may be harmful or destructive.
6.4.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Castillo San Miguel for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Castillo San Miguel or that of its employees or agents.
7. Compensation You agree to indemnify and hold Castillo San Miguel and its employees and agents from and against all liability, legal expenses, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in connection with any claim or action against Castillo San Miguel that arises from any breach. For your part of these Terms and Conditions or other liability arising from your use of this website.
8. Compensation If any of these Terms and Conditions is considered invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such term or condition will be severed and the remaining terms and conditions will survive and remain in full force and effect and remain binding. and executables. 10 Applicable Law These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. and that they submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spain courts.
For more information please write webmaster …